Criteria may vary depending on the selected asset class.
Below are our general listing criteria for both, Financial Product Providers and Companies.
Financial Product Providers (Banks, Asset Managers and other Intermediaries)
- Under Authorization EU / EEA Authority
- Sales approval and paying agency for the financial product
- Willingness to meet publicity requirements
Companies (Industrial Companies, Service Providers, Project Developers)
- Transparent and stable business and management structure
- Capital requirement from CHF 3 million
- Sustainable business model – proof of concept as a minimum requirement
- Clearly understandable purpose of use of funds
- Transaction processing exclusively via banks in the EEA and Switzerland
- Positive due diligence and due care examination to bank standard (KYC, AML)
- Minimum duration of the legal construction (eg company)
- Annual financial statements and attestations
If you’re interested in executing your issuance through area2invest, then please read the listing criteria and check the available product classes. Please provide us with your detailed information using the attachments field in the
contact form, and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.